Friday, November 4, 2011

Parallel Structure

I am a very appealing person. Student by day, black belt by night. I bowl a strike every time, I communicate with birds. I speed skate, tight rope walk, and perform magic. Men are hypnotized by my unbelievable chess skills. I tended to soldiers in World War 1.

I can disappear with the snap of my fingers, I can beat every Sudoku game invented in less than 1 minute. I can tear a phone book in half with my toes, I can read your mind.

I’ve sang with Shania Twain, I’ve been skydiving with Osama Bin Laden. I’ve wrestled King Kong. I’ve held my breath for 10 hours while swimming in a tank full of sharks. People turns they’re heads, as I six walk by. I’ve read every book in Penticton Public Library, I’ve starred on the hit show “Jersey Shore”.

Mondays I heal terminal illnesses around the world, Tuesdays I work for The New World Order. Wednesdays I sleep, clean, and rob banks. Thursdays I fly to third world countries and give every little boy and girl a home cooked meal. Fridays I answer my emails from God.

I once folded a thousand paper cranes, I once listened to my parents. I once went surfing in Australia, I once ate 10 Big Macs. I once built the highest building in the world. I once went to a school dance but I have never, been to College.

No comments:

Post a Comment